Corporate and Commercial Law
We have been advising National and International Companies on regular basis and have developed a strong insight of Corporate Law. We understand business ideas and act proactively, to ensure that our clients are protected from unnecessary risks by providing practical advice tailored to their specific needs. We manage our clients’ legal problems so that they can focus on building their businesses.
We help clients to start a business by giving advice to assist them to form a business built for success. We will assist our clients to make the right decisions at the right time. Whether they intend to set up a sole proprietorship concern or a company or a partnership firm we focus our legal services required for your business needs.
What we can do for you
- All forms of business start ups.
- Company Incorporation.
- How to start a business.
- Partnership agreements.
- Business structures or restructuring.
- Commercial contracts.
- Franchise Agreement.
- Venture Capital Transactions including Management Buy Outs Management Buy Ins.
- Business for Sale and Purchase of Business.
- Small Business set-up.
- Directors’ Responsibilities and Liabilities.
- Distributorship and Agency Agreements.
- Marketing agreements.
- IT Agreements.
- Director’s Resolutions
- Occupancy Certificates
- Business Certificate.
- Business Registration.