Notary Public Winnipeg Manitoba
We have a staff of experienced Lawyer, Commission of Oath and/or Legal Assistant to help our clients notarize their document or provide certified true copies of your original documents. It is important to notarize original documents as true copies if you do not want to send out originals or if the original is irreplaceable document. Depending on the requirements of the document we can provide both golden and red seal notary on documents. We endeavour to provide efficient and effective service to our clients. If you need a Notary Public Winnipeg Manitoba, Public Notaries in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Commissioner for Oath we can help.
First Document $49 + GST
Second Document and every other page $10 + GST
Short list of Notary Public Documents
- Certified True Copy of the Original Documents;
- Power of Attorney;
- Declarations & Depositions;
- Certifying copies of original documents.
- Verifying identities and/or signatures.
- Authentication of documents before a Notary Public or a Commissioner for Oaths, such as;
- Marriage Certificate
- Declaration of Common Law Relationship
- Divorce Certificate
- Birth certificates
- Powers of attorney
- Invitation to visit
- Degrees or student transcripts
- International business contracts
- Adoption papers
- Canadian Citizenship Form
- Permanent Resident Application forms
- Consent to Travel Documents and Forms
- Proof of Identity forms
- Proof of Residence Forms
- Purchase or Sale of Property Documents
- Real Estate Documents
- Witnessing signatures to local and international documents.
- Any other documents required to be witnessed and/ or notarized
If you are looking for Notary Public Winnipeg | Public Notaries in Winnipeg, Manitoba | Commissioner for Oath | Notaries documents | Family Lawyer | Divorce Lawyer | Custody Lawyer | Real Estate Lawyer | Business Lawyer | Company Lawyer | Commercial Lawyer | Corporate Lawyer | Criminal Lawyer we can help.