Interim Closing (Condo Only) Transaction
Thank you for Registering your Real Estate file with SHAIKH LAW FIRM Real Estate Department.
This will confirm that we have received your Client Intake Form in the above-noted matter.
At Shaikh Law Firm, our Philosophy is to provide a client-focused approach in a fast, efficient & responsive manner without losing sight of the quality of legal advice.
DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION REQUIRED
Note: If you have already provided any of the following information then you do not need to send us again.
- Agreement of Sale & Purchase.
- (If Applicable) Condos Status Certificate, to be provided to our office without delay.
- Two Valid IDs, Front and Back Scan Copy (E.G Driver’s License and Passport). Click Here to Download ID VERIFICATION FORM Make sure you bring original at the time of your appointment to sign documents.
- Fire Insurance: You need to request your insurance broker to email us the binder of Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org Fire insurance binder for your property should be emailed to us at least three working days prior to closing.
- Copy of Void Cheque. We need a Copy of Void Cheque to issue a refund of any holdback amount held with us.
- Spousal Status of Person Going On Title (Married or Single). If Married then the name of Spouse with Copies of Spouse IDs.
INFORMATION TO SEND TO YOUR BANK/BROKER/REALTOR/ THIRD PARTY
Shaikh Law Firm*
Head Office: 218 EXPORT BLVD, Unit 105,
Mississauga, ON, L5S 0A7
*Registered as “Shaikh Law Professional Corporation”
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting this matter to our care and attention.
Mr. Ali Mumtaz Shaikh
Our Head Office is located in Mississauga, Ontario. However we serve clients across the Greater Toronto Area & have meeting locations, on appointment basis.