Have you been injured and it was not your fault? If so, then Shaikh Law Personal Injury Lawyers in Toronto are here to guide you through the accident claims process. In the past several years, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people make compensation claims for their injuries.
A personal injury is a physical or psychological injury or illness which has been sustained through either negligence or deliberate wrongdoing on the part of a third party. The term ‘personal injury’ covers a wide variety of circumstances from an RSI (repetitive strain injury) injury sustained as a result of the design of your workspace to an illness contracted while on holiday from unsanitary conditions in your hotel to hospitalization as a result of a road accident to a broken leg caused by slipping and falling on a wet floor in a supermarket, shop or restaurant.
When you contact Shaikh Law, we will arrange a free initial consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer who is a specialist in your specific type of personal injury claim. Whether you have had a building site accident, a motorcycle accident or even been the victim of a criminal assault, we have a specialist barristers & solicitors who can offer you advice. You will need to discuss with us the details of your case including:
- The nature of your illness or injury
- Where and when your accident or injury occurred
- How your accident or injury happened
- The names and contact details of any witnesses
- information about any professional or trade union memberships or insurance policies which may cover expenses such as court fees
- loss of earnings as a direct result of the personal injury you sustained
- any other financial expenses incurred as a direct result of your injury
- Once we have established the details of your personal injury claim, your Personal Injury Lawyer will advise you on the strengths of your case and the amount of compensation for your injury that you can reasonably expect. You may be eligible for two different types of compensation:
- compensation for loss of earnings and financial expenses which were a result of your injury
- compensation for financial difficulties you will continue to suffer because of permanent damage caused by your accident or illness.