Notary Public Mississauga
About our Notary Public in Mississauga
Our Mississauga Notary Public & Commissioner of Oaths in Mississauga can help you with notarization and commissioning all forms of documents, including statutory declarations, Affidavits, invitation letters, court forms, power of attorneys, contracts, promissory notes, wills, mortgages, change of name application, certified true copy of documents as well as witness signatures and authentication of documents.
When you come to us you know you will be coming to a professional dealing with such matters. Our Notary Public & Commissioner of Oaths speak fluently English, Hindi, Punjabi & Gujrati.
Commissioner of Oaths
Scope of Services
We offer a wide range of siginig services of notary public and Commissioning of documents, including red seal notary, goldenseal notary, simple signauters as well plain embossed seal.
- Notarization of documents;
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits;
- Oaths and Affirmations;
- Statutory Declarations;
- Forms & Declarations;
- Certified Copies;
- Licensing Applications;
- Affidavits General;
- Affidavit of Execution;
- Affidavit of Service;
- Affidavit of Identity;
- Affidavit of Lost Cheques;
- Automobile proof of loss;
- Divorce Affidavit;
- Consent to Travel;
- No Impediment to marriage;
- Letter of Invitation;
- Court Forms & Documents;
- Certified True Copy of Passports, Permanent Resident Cards;
- Commissioner of Oaths Services;
- Witnessing of Agreements;
- RIN Declaration;
- Single Status Declaration;
- OSAP Declaration;
- Constructions liens;
- Vehicle Gift;
- Online Notary Service;
- Mobible Notary Sercice.
- Authentication & Legalization of Documents.
NOTARY PUBLIC Mississauga FEES
- First signature is $50 including tax
- Every other signature is $10 including tax
- If more than 10 pages then every other signature is $5 including tax
- Online Notary Service Avaible.
- Complete the intake form.
- Receive instructions to send two pieces of IDs and client identification form, along with completed documents WITHOUT SIGNATURES.
- DO NOT sign the documents until our meeting. All signatures must be witnessed during our meeting.
- Ensure both your Ids are valid & government-issued, including one photo ID. We would need to verify your IDs.
- We cannot notarize incomplete or blank documents.
- Your documents will be signed by Notary Public &/or Commissioner of Oaths licensed to practice in Ontario.
- Witnessing an affidavit can be done online. If signing remotely via video conference, then we will be recording all our meetings. Please ensure you have a good internet connection.
- IMPORTANT: We cannot Certify or Notarize a copy of original documents online. We need to verify and review the original documents before marking them as a certified true copies.
- The scope of notarization does not include giving any legal advice or drafting of documents. Please call us; if you need legal advice or need assistance with drafting documents.
Have a Question
(905) 795 7757
Notary Public Mississauga
Commissioner of Oaths Mississauga